28 Feb 2006


Magic Kingdom and MNSSHP
We visited the Magic Kingom over a couple of days and then spent one night at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We had an ongoing problem trying to film during the day at the Magic Kingdom in: the weather would not co-operate. Despite the baking heat, the grey skies would remind you of a dull day in Lancashire. I managed to get around this with one or two tricks, adding the sun when it wasn't there for instance. The MNSSHP was a ball and thoroughly enjoyable I concentrated on the Main Street lighting effects and the great job they made lighting up Space Mountain. The parade was great as you will see (my fave bit is still the grave diggers' spades). The fireworks for MNSSHP were out of this world, involving every angle and corner of the park. Once again I took the decision to mix up the footage and allow the flow of the music to dictate the editing which was quite a challenge with the fireworks. Some of the long shots of Wishes are taken from the balcony during a meal we had at Narcoossees in the Grand Floridian which I have to say was one of my favourite meals of the holiday.


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker