28 Feb 2006


MGM Studios Video
this video was shot over a one day visit to the Studios in Oct 05. I remember mostly how hot it was that day and worrying about the fact that the sun was playing havoc with some of the exposure settings on the camera. I also remember it was a day where I started to run out of tape during Fantasmic. I had already decided not to shoot the entire Fantasmic show but just concentrate on highlights and then find ways of cutting around these to keep the pace moving and flowing.

The various choices of music to this video were quite easily chosen and I think they suit the mood. I always try to keep an editing pace going that reflects the joy and excitement of being in the park whilst attempting to remain true to the spirit of a Disney event.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker