28 Feb 2006


Sunset at Disney's California Adventure
Our last trip was California over the Christmas Holidays from the 24th of Dec to 31st Dec. After 3 days in the Magic Kingdom and California Adventure we then headed North to Valencia and spent time at Six Flags Magic Mountain. We then headed back into the center of L.A. and stayed not to far from Universal, visiting the Studios and Hollywood before returning home. I love this picture, I remember after a particularly exhausting day I left Jackie in the Vineyard Winery and trotted off around Paradise Pier to get the fastpass for our night time California Screaming. As I turned the corner the magic hour and light was suddenly upon me and the picture practically took itself. The Video for this trip is still being edited and will be available soon.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker