19 Aug 2006

DLP Paris and Studios Video


Disneyland Paris and Studios March 06

This video has been a long time coming and for various reasons, initially illness has played a part in delaying it but on top of that I have been frustrated at every turn by my rendering and editing software giving me headaches of diabolical proportions.

In fact I think I have a slight idea now why at premieres of films, after the introductions have been made, the directors usually make a quick exit in the dark by a side door. I really hope I dont have to hear Franz Ferdinand again or struggle with this software.. Time for a major system upgrade I think. I can only assume that the amount of material I have thrown now at this particular package is a bit beyond its limits. Or maybe I just pressed the wrong button in my sleep..



No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker