7 Mar 2006

Food Glorious Food
Just a quick mention of what's coming up. Researching and finding quality dining plays a major role in the planning of all our holidays. I have now begun adding links to all our favourite spots and letting you see some of the beautiful food we have eaten there. I will also make sure you get the full low down on ambiance, service and of course value for money. First up is a review of the restaurant we visited on Christmas Eve 2005 in DTD California's "Catal". I hope you're enjoying the videos, new ones are on the way very soon. We have more from California: including Hollywood, Universal and Six Flags MM. There is also a quick look at the Port Orleans Resort in Orlando and a very hot day at Busch Gardens.
Please make sure you click on the sponsors at the bottom so my video server can keep running at maximum speed.
  • 2 comments:

    Susan said...

    I'm trying to be patient, but I do love Catal so, please, hurry.

    Susan said...

    Nicely written and "Gourmet Magazine" quality photos. So glad you liked Catal. Suddenly the thought of leftover pizza for dinner just doesn't seem right.

    eXTReMe Tracker